Zoey Ellis writes dark, magical, fantasy romances about tortured, possessive, alpha anti-heroes and the sassy heroines who belong to them (even if they don’t want to!). Filled with passionate, carnal steam, Zoey’s stories feature couples that go through tough journeys and make mistakes but ultimately have to grow for each other to survive the dark worlds they inhabit.
Described as ‘deliciously dark’ and ‘unputdownable’, Zoey’s thrilling, fantastical romances come complete with roller-coaster twists and turns, unique worlds, and happy endings.
Zoey is a Londoner, cat mama, and proud romance and epic fantasy addict. She loves jealous/possessive heroes, sexual tension that jumps off the page, and memorable, magical worlds. She reads most genres of romance and has a special love for the ‘true mates’ trope and dark angst. However, she enjoys all different genres of fiction, usually on the darker side. Her all-time favorite books include:
– Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N K Jemisin
– A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
– The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley
– The Stand by Stephen King
– Two Women by Martina Cole
– The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Phillippa Gregory
– Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
– The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
– The Scarlet Thread by Evelyn Anthony
– Wire in the Blood by Val McDermid
– Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
When not working on her stories, Zoey is usually gaming, buddying reading with friends or stumbling upon new and ridiculous ways to mess up a date!
She offers exclusive news, bonuses, and giveaways to her reader’s group, Dark Halos
In Zoey’s work, you’ll always find:
A possessive, tortured hero (he’ll most likely be an anti-hero)
A sassy heroine
HOT, carnal passion
Dark tones with sweet moments
A happy ending suited to the couple and tone of the story
If you’ve enjoyed any of Zoey’s books, please consider supporting her by leaving a review on your favorite retailer or Goodreads.
error: Content is protected !!