2017 has come to an end! While I’m very much looking forward to 2018 and all that it will bring, 2017 has and will always be a special year for me. It’s the year I:
– released my first book, yay! (Claimed By Power)
– released my first trilogy (Empire of Angels Power Trilogy)
– met some great people who love reading what I read
– met some fantastic bloggers and fellow authors
– refined my genre and wrote my first book in it (Crave To Conquer)
– set goals to become the writer/author I want to be
So I’ll always remember it fondly 🙂
For today’s post, I want to round up my favorite reads of 2017.
1. In first place has to be The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley. It was a massive inspiration for my own writing and simply a GREAT story.
2. Next up, my favorite Dragon shifter book, Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison. Stunning storytelling and a great couple!
3. In third place, The Filthy Series by Megan D Martin. Very dark and disturbing with a complex heroine.
4. Under Locke by Mariana Zapata has to be the best slow burn of the year, with a great possessive alpha hero.
5. The Loneliest Alpha by TA Grey has a great strong yet sensitive alpha hero and a strong heroine. It was the perfect beauty and beast story with the HOTTEST kiss scene.
So there it is! My favorite reads of 2017. You can read about some of the other great books I’ve read in these posts.
I’m really looking forward to tackling some great reads in 2018. If you have any you’d like to suggest, just post a comment below 🙂